Become a T-Bird

Choosing a college or graduate school is a big decision, and we know you may have questions before you apply. For additional help, you are welcome to contact your admissions counselor or request information. We’re here to assist you in any way we can.


Apply here if you are a:

  • High school student
  • High school graduate and have not taken college courses after graduation
  • Transferring from another college or university
  • Online-only student (including international students taking online classes outside of U.S.)
  • Aviation student
  • Returning SUU student


Become a graduate student to advance your professional development and earn the promotion you've been waiting for.

You will be a graduate student if you have already graduated with a bachelor's degree and are now ready to advance your professional development.


You will be considered an international student if you are neither a U.S. citizen nor a U.S. permanent resident and wish to pursue a university education in a language training, undergraduate or graduate program.

SUU welcomes all international students who demonstrate a superior academic potential.

Continuing Education

Continued education for in-service school teacher courses taught by their district.

  • Library Media
  • Undergraduate and graduate minor or endorsement.


SUU does not charge an application fee for applicants from the United States.