Southern Utah University
Honor Band Festival
- Record on MP3, CD or cassette tape
- One for each individual student (or)
- One for all student participants of one voice type.
- Announce the name of the student before and after the performance. "This is ___________________" and "That was__________________"
- Contents of Recording
Sopranos and Tenors are required to sing “Caro mio ben” in the med. high key from either the 24 Italian Songs and Arias book or similar collection.
Altos and Basses are required to sing “Lasciate mi morire” in the med low key from either the 24 Italian Songs and Arias book or similar collection.
Label each recording with the school name and voice part. Example: Cedar High School- Sopranos
- Enclose a school check or purchase order for the total amount. Make checks payable to SUU Music Department. ($25.00 per student, includes t-shirt).
- Complete and include registration form.
- Recordings must be postmarked by November 15, 2013.
- Selections are made based on the audition, regardless of past participation at the Festival.
- Please do not submit audition CDs for students who cannot attend all rehearsals and concert.
Honor Choir Registration Form