Graduate Studies in Education Programs
The College of Education's Graduate Studies in Education programs have been tailored to meet the needs of practicing educators who desire to advance their educational training and expertise. The department faculty and staff believe that educators are faced with a variety of challenges and needs. The department's programs are often set up in Learning Communities and provide multiple distance, face-to-face, and blended learning opportunities to individuals who desire to obtain a Master of Education Degree, an Administrative/Supervisory License, and SPED License to become highly qualified in critical areas of need.
What sets the SUU Graduate Studies in Education Programs apart from the rest?
- High quality education at an affordable price!
- Nationally accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Personal attention from a knowledgeable, caring, and competent faculty and staff.
- A variety of 21st century instructional and delivery methods
- Programs aligned to appropriate state and national Standards:
Please note that programs, policies, requirements, and procedures are subject to change. Please visit the web site often!
Programs accredited through Council for the Accreditation of Educational Preparation