Student & Faculty/Staff ID Cards (T-Cards)
All students, faculty and staff must get a photo ID card. Students must show another form of ID to get their ID card. ID's are required to use the Library, Fitness Center, and to get into many activities.
ID Card Location
Get your ID card at the Student Involvement and Leadership Office in ST 177.
ID Card Policy
- Each student gets their first ID card for free.
- They can renew their card for free after an academic year.
- If they need a new card before one academic year, they must pay a replacement fee.
- The replacement fee is paid at the Cashier's Office.
- The student must bring the receipt for proof of purchase.
ID Card Fees
ID Replacement Card for Students: $5.00
ID Replacement Card for Faculty and Staff: $5.00
ID Replacement Proxy Card: $10.00