The Provost is the Chief Academic Officer
The Provost oversees matters that affect academic programs, scholarly and creative efforts, service, and outreach involving faculty, students and staff. He also provides leadership for:
- Academic quality
- Institutional accreditation and accountability
- Managing academic appointments, searches, tenure and promotion
- A positive learning environment
- The 2016 Festival of Excellence will take place on Tuesday, April 5th. The Festival will begin with an Opening Gala at 6pm on April 4th, with a keynote address by Jeff Lieberman. For more information, please visit: https://www.suu.edu/excellence/
- The Spring 2016 edition of Summit , the newsletter promoting faculty activities, is available online now.