Apply to SUU
Continuing Studies Applications

Continuing Studies Admission Applications

Application Information

Continuing Education

Teachers in Utah and Nevada may receive credit for in-service school teacher courses taught by their school district.

Library Media

The Library Media Department at SUU offers all the coursework necessary for the Library Media minor and the Utah Library Media Endorsement (both undergraduate and graduate).

Application Requirements