Contact Your Elected Representatives

Information about contacting your elected representatives in student, local, state and federal government.

Southern Utah University


Local Government

Cedar City



Iron County

State Government

House District 71
(Enoch, Parowan, southeastern Iron County, and parts of Washington County)

House District 72
(Cedar City and most Iron County)

Senate District 28
(Iron County and parts of Beaver and Washington Counties)

Find your State Representatives

Federal Government

U.S. House

  • Rep. Chris Stewart
    • St. George District Office
      • 253 W St. George Blvd., Ste. 100, St. George, UT 84770
      • (435) 627-1500

U.S. Senate

Find Your Federal Representatives