Registrar's Office

Change of Grade Process

Grades may be changed only for legitimate reasons by the instructor who submitted the original grade. A grade appeal process is also available through SUU policy 6.19, Grade Appeal. The time limit on changing grades is two years after the posting of the incorrect grade.

The Registrar’s Office will process a change of grade upon receipt of a “Change of Grade Card” from the instructor. The cards are obtained from the Registrar’s Office. These cards must not be delivered by students or student workers. The instructor may send them by campus mail, take them to the Registrar’s Office or email them to