Registrar's Office Student Forms

registrar/PDF/creditably-CSISRegistrar's Office Student Forms

Student Forms
Form Title Description
Academic Renewal to request academic renewal
Capstone Completion approval form for capstone completion
Change of Major Please see your Academic Adviser to complete the Change of Major
Commenced Attendance Appeal to request re-enrollment following a drop from a course or courses for lack of commenced attendance

Credit by Exam

to arrange credit by examination 

Credit by Exam for (CSIS 1000)

Credit by Exam for INFO 1010

to arrange to test out of the CSIS 1000 class


to arrange to test out of INFO 1010

Credit Overload Request to increase credit hour load
Deferment Request to request a deferment of admission for up to five semesters
Emergency Withdrawal Request Form to request an emergency withdrawal from the University
Enrollment Verification Request to request an enrollment verification
Expired Credit Approval to request credit longer than 20 years prior be allowed to apply toward graduation
GPA Calculation Worksheet to figure grade point average
Grade Report Request to request a grade report for the previous semester
Incomplete Contract to document that both the instructor and student understand requirements and deadlines when an incomplete grade is issued.
Individual Study Course Learning Contract to arrange for an individual study course
Internship Permission to arrange for an internship through an academic department.
Personal Information Change Form to change name, address, phone, email address, social security number, date of birth, or gender
Registration Add/Drop Form to add, drop, or audit class with appropriate approval signatures
Release of Information Form authorization to release educational information
Senior Citizen Application Senior citizens (62 years old or older) may take classes for personal development at a reduced rate. The class(es) taken will be audited.
Substitution & Waiver Form to have a transfer or SUU course substitution for graduation requirements
Thesis Completion approval form for thesis completion
Time Conflict Form to approve registration when there is a time conflict between two classes – both instructors must sign form
Transfer Equivalency to equate a transfer course to an existing SUU course (may not be submitted by student)
Tuition Exemption for Public Educators (HB 211) to apply for tuition exemption for public educators