Diploma Replacement

Replacement diplomas are available for a $25 fee. 

If replacing a diploma that was LOST:

  • Please provide your name as it appeared at graduation

If you are replacing your diploma because of a NAME CHANGE:

  • Please provide a copy of your social security card or a legal document reflecting your new name

If you want to replace a SOUTHERN UTAH STATE COLLEGE diploma for a Southern Utah University diploma:

  • Please provide a photocopy of your original SUSC diploma

You may request a replacement diploma by logging into the mySUU Portal and following the instructions at the Order Transcripts / Diploma Replacement link.