Transfer Credit Appeal

Currently admitted students may submit a transfer credit appeal form to have a course articulation reconsidered. 

The appeal will be sent to the respective department for review which can take 7-14 business days. Once the department completes the review, and the Registrar’s Office has processed the appeal, the student will receive an email that indicates if the appeal was approved or denied.

It is highly recommended that students submit a course description or a course syllabus with the transfer credit appeal form. 

**Appeals will not be accepted for an institution's accreditation or for a lower division course to meet the requirements for an upper division course.

Transfer Credit Appeal Form