TRIO Talent Search

National TRIO Day this year will be a day where 'KINDNESS MATTERS'.  The goal is for TRIO Students and Professionals to create and participate in fun and meaningful random acts of kindness leading up to TRIO Day.  Then, write what the act was onto a paper sign and hold that sign, take a picture and post to social media.
Please use the hashtags #NationalTRIODay, #TRIOWORKS, and #ASPIRE2Kindness.  Post to Social Media on National TRIO Day.  Saturday, February 27th, 2021.