Upward Bound serves: high school students from low-income families; and high school students from families in which neither parent holds a bachelor's degree. The program provides opportunities for participants to succeed in their precollege performance and ultimately in their higher education pursuits.
What does Upward Bound give you?
- It's FREE!
- No hidden costs.
- A monthly stipend (paycheck) for attending.
- Social and cultural trips.
- College tours.
- Newsletters Academic & career counseling.
- Good Friends.
- Tutoring services.
- ACT Test fee waivers.
- College application fee waivers.
- Community service opportunities.
- Summer program.
- Free college credit.
- Live like a college student.
- Support for your future!
- Information regarding college selection, admission, and financial aid.