Enrollment Deposit Deferment

This form is for students requesting a financial hardship deferment if unable to pay the Enrollment Deposit. Please make sure to read and understand the Enrollment Deposit information prior to completing the form.

Please be advised that the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be completed in order for the request for deferment to be considered. The FAFSA may be found through the Financial Aid office. The commitment fee will be deferred and will allow you to pay the commitment fee with your Financial Aid when tuition is due.

Please direct any questions to the Financial Aid Office at 435-586-7735.