How to Submit Your Official Transcript

Official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended are required for admission. Transcripts must be submitted directly from the previous school(s) to SUU via:

  • Electronic Transcript Service, such as: National Transcript Clearinghouse, Parchment, eScrip-Safe, etc.
  • Direct mail to SUU:
    Admissions Office
    351 W University Blvd.
    Cedar City, Utah 84720
  • Questions? Contact Admissions Processing 435-586-7740