This is money that you can earn throughout the semester by being employed on campus with an approved employer. Eligibility is determined by the US Department of Education by filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The student receives a paycheck for hours worked. This money may be used toward tuition, fees, books, or any living expenses you may have. Work-Study is available to both undergraduate and graduate students.