Faculty & Staff Resources for Learning Abroad
Summer Study Abroad
Faculty interested in proposing a study abroad program should complete the Faculty-Led Study Abroad Proposal Form.
Faculty who are interested in proposing a program in Europe, and who need help with logistics, are encouraged to submit a "Request for Proposal" to our affiliate, CEPA Europe. CEPA organizes custom study abroad programs in Europe, and they have provided several high-quality, low-cost programs for SUU groups in the past.
The Global Engagement Center would be happy to meet with any faculty members who have questions or would like to know more about proposing and leading a summer study abroad program.
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Proposal - Due September 15th
- CEPA Europe Request for Proposal
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Director Handbook
- Faculty/Staff Global Engagement Information Sheet
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Responsibilities Chart
- Faculty/Staff International Travel Form
- Student International Travel Forms
Faculty interested in doing a Fulbright should contact Dr. Kurt Harris, email@example.com