- February 16: Alumni Night at the Salt Lake Screaming Eagles. Be part of history as the Screaming Eagles play their first arena football game in Salt Lake City, and cheer on SUU alumnus and Screaming Eagles wide-receiver Justin Brown. Kick-off is set for 7 p.m. at the Maverik Center. Purchase your $10/each end zone seats now.
- February 22: Annual Scholarship Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Great Hall. The luncheon celebrates individuals who contribute to annual and endowed scholarships for our students. Email Sara Greener or call 435-586-7775 for more information.
- March 6-11: Big Sky Basketball Tournament in Reno, NV. Visit roadtoreno.com for brackets and hotel information.
- March 7: Big Sky Basketball Tournament Alumni & Fan Social, 9 p.m. to Midnight at the NoVi inside the Eldorado Resort 7 Casino (345 N. Virginia St, Reno). All Big Sky schools are invited, all ages, snacks provided, no-host bar and FREE entry.
- March 8: Salt Lake City Networking Lunch, Noon to 1 p.m. at the Law Offices of Snell & Wilmer, 15 W. South Temple #1200. Please RSVP to Mindy Benson or Kristian Olsen . Featured speaker is Katie Clifford ('98), marketing director for Infinite Scale. Complimentary parking available.
- March 3: Fan Fest, 5:30 p.m., Sharwan Smith Center Ballroom. FREE food, activities and open to all. Gymnastics vs. North Carolina State at 7 p.m.
- March 20-24: Founders Celebration.
- March 28: Dan+Shay in concert at the Centrum Arena. Tickets go on sale January 12, at 9 a.m. Purchase at tbirdtickets.com.
- March 30: Las Vegas Networking Lunch, Noon to 1 p.m. Check back for more details.
- April 29: SUU Commencement.
- June 1: Salt Lake City Networking Lunch, Noon to 1 p.m. at the Law Offices of Snell & Wilmer, 15 W. South Temple #1200. Please RSVP to Mindy Benson or Kristian Olsen . The featured speaker Joshua Hansen ('09) will share his amazing story of loosing 180 lbs and his goal of running 180 races over 13.1 miles before his 40th birthday . . . he has already completed 129 races. Complimentary parking available.