Sign Requests

Southern Utah University Facilities Management has an in-house sign shop responsible for all fixed interior and exterior displays.

For signage changes, additions, or deletions, please fill out a Work Request.

For information on Southern Utah University’s interior signage and display guidelines, please consult the Interior Graphics Master Plan.

For question regarding the sign shop, please contact:
The Sign Shop

For requests related to Policy 5.1.