Entrepreneurship Speaker Series Logo

Corey Shelley

Corey Shelley

First Colony Mortgage

March 29, 2021

11:30 AM - 12:20 PM

BUS 126

Hi, I am Corey Shelley. I've grown up in Utah and have loved every minute of it. I met my wife here in Utah Valley through a co-worker at First Colony Mortgage. Now we are raising our three kids in the place I love. We enjoy going to sporting events, especially, BYU football and Utah Jazz games, and to concerts, and live music. Spending time at the lake with family and friends is the perfect Saturday. As a family, we love to travel, especially to Maui where my mom grew up (not a bad place to visit family).

As a Utah Valley native who has been around the Mortgage Industry my whole life, it's no wonder I've found a passion for this business. While attending Provo High School, I started to close loans for my teachers. Since 2005, I've been one of the company's top producers. The industry has changed since my first loan, and I continue to grow in the business with cutting-edge loan programs. Working through the many different financial situations that homebuyers experience has given me the necessary tools to help them. I love being able to work with customers and help get them into the right home. At the end of the day, this company is and always will be my family, literally.