Master of Arts - Professional Communication Assistantships & Funding

Only Utah resident students who are able to teach on-campus, face-to-face classes are eligible to apply for Graduate Teaching Assistantship positions.  Online Utah resident students may apply for non-teaching assistantships.  Out-of-state students are not eligible for MAPC- funded assistantships or scholarships, but may find funding from other sources.