Legal Scholars Program at SUU
The Legal Scholars Program is designed to assist student with plans to become an attorney or paralegal. Any SUU student interested in a career in law may be part of Legal Scholars and its services and activities. The Program is offered through the Legal Studies Program in the Department of Political Science and Criminal Justice but is available to all students regardless of their majors.
Legal Scholars support includes:
- Enhanced advising
- Academic support including help from peer mentors
- Law School Admissions Workshop
- LSAT test preparation support
- Field trips to state Supreme Court, law school fairs, law offices, law schools
- Volunteer and internship opportunities
- Intramural mock trial competition
- Study abroad programs
- Leadership opportunities through student clubs & honor societies
- Speakers & job shadowing
Legal Scholars is coordinated by the Legal Studies Director. Prelaw and Paralegal Studies student should contact her for more information.
Legal Studies Director
Southern Utah University