International Student & Scholar Services

ESL Courses

Part-time enrollment in ESL courses is available for F-2 dependents.

Regulations state that progress cannot be made towards admission requirements for full-time enrollment. This restriction prevents F-2 visa holders from receiving an ESL graduation certificate. Students desiring to pursue full-time enrollment will need to either take the TOEFL or IELTS for admission to the University.

To be able to register for these courses, F-2 students will need to apply for admission as a Non-degree seeking student. For instructions on the application process, visit: International Student Application