The University only recognizes parking permits issued by Parking Services or those that have the official SUU Parking Services logo. Vehicles displaying an official ADA disabled parking permit are allowed to park in any stall (excluding services or maintenance stalls) on campus without a parking permit. Click on the link below to learn how to obtain a permit.
Annual permit prices
|Student Permit||$30||Allows students to park in red lot on campus.|
|Housing Permit||$35||For students living in on-campus housing.|
|Faculty/Staff Permit||FREE||Allows faculty or staff to park in any blue lot on campus.|
|Motorcycle Permit||$15||Allows anyone that wishes to park their motorcycle or scooter in any permit required lot on campus. Motorcycles must be parked in motorcycle designated stalls.|
|Bicycle Permit||FREE||For Parking Services to be able to identify the owner or if your bike gets lost or stolen we keep your bike information on file.|
|Visitor Permit||FREE||Visitors may park for free with a visitor permit.|
|Vendor Permit||FREE||Vendor permits are issued to anyone doing business on campus.|
- Each vehicle must properly display a valid permit from their rear view mirror if they wish to park in any red, blue, or yellow lot on campus. Click on the accompanying link to learn more about student, faculty, staff, bicycle, vendor, or visitor permits.
- Permits are sold for the year and are valid from August 1st – July 31st. You may request a prorated permit for spring semester, 2014 by contacting Parking Services directly.
- Replacement permits are 50% off the original permit price.
- Registered vehicles/permit holders are eligible for one (1) free temporary pass per year that is valid for up to two (2) weeks.
- Still have more questions? Check the Frequently Asked Questions.