Personal Information Changes

Students may update the following information online:

  • Your PIN
  • Security Question
  • Local Address
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address
  • Emergency Contacts
  • Marital Status

Log into the mySUU Portal:


  • Student Records
  • Personal Information

Address Changes

Students who are unable to change their address online may submit a completed Change of Personal Information Request to the Registrar's Office.

Name Changes

Please complete the Change of Personal Information Request and submit it to the Registrar's Office with a copy of your Social Security Card OR other government issued picture identification to document the requested change.