Non-Traditional Student Services
Life is a difficult balancing act for all students, but can be even more of a challenge for Non-Traditional students. At SUU, we understand that. We know you face many obstacles while attending college, including inexperience in the classroom, working, parenting, and care-giving, among other obligations. The Non-Traditional Student Center is here to help lighten your load by connecting you to resources on campus so you can achieve your dream of completing your degree.
Am I a Non-Traditional Student?
If any of these things apply to you, then yes, you are!
- Over 25
- Has children
- 3 or more year break in school
What can the SUU Non-Traditional Student Center do for you?
- Give you personalized, individual attention
- Connect you to resources on campus
- Provide access to financial assistance for child care
- Arrange activities, events & support networks that are specifically designed for Non-Traditional students
- Give you the quiet, comfortable, safe space for you to eat, study, hang out, and do homework
- Offer you amenities such as a fridge, microwave, copy, print, and fax machine, coffee machine, computers to work on, and more
Are you struggling to pay for school, child care, or your or your family's specific needs? Are you having a hard time in any of your classes? Have you been able to balance your life responsibilities with school? What is keeping you from achieving your goals? Please contact us and let us help you! We are here for you!