Life can be a difficult balancing act for all students, but can be even more challenging for Non-Traditional students. At SUU, we know you face many obstacles while attending college, including inexperience in the classroom, working, parenting, and care-giving, among other obligations. The Non-Traditional Student Center is here to help lighten your load by connecting you to resources on campus to help you achieve your dream of completing your degree.
What is a Non-Traditional Student?
- Over 25
- Has children
- 3 or more year break in school
What can the SUU Non-Traditional Student Center do for you?
- Give you personalized, individual attention
- Connect you to resources on campus
- Provide access to financial assistance for child care
- Arrange activities, events & support networks that are specifically designed for Non-Traditional students
Are you struggling to pay for school or child care? Are you having a hard time in any of your classes? Have you been able to balance your life responsibilities with school? What is keeping you from achieving your goals? Please contact us and let us help you!