Employment Information

J-2 visa holders are eligible for employment during their time in the United States after having received an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). There are no restrictions on the type or location of employment.

J-2 Employment Application - For instructions on the application process, download this instructional.