Change of Education Level

F-1 students are allowed to make changes to their education level within 60 days after graduation from their program of study.

By completing this form, you will receive a new I-20 stating your new education level (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, or Graduate/Master’s) and new program start and end dates. Your program information will be updated on SUU’s records to allow registration.